Do you want an original and unforgettable bachelor or bachelor party? We offer you the opportunity to have a day or weekend party with your friends on a fantastic yacht! Your day will have the flavor of the sea, the sun and the enchanting Sicilian waters. You will swim in the coves that can only be reached by boats and you will discover the taste of being in the open sea; Come with us by boat to discover enchanting and picturesque itineraries to explore at Mondello and Capo Gallo Reserve.
Hen party on boat
- VALID OFFER FOR THOSE WHO BUY ONLINE: We offer a guided tour of Palermo, lasting 4 hours, with a licensed guide to discover the historic center, with FREE 2 city card Palermo.
- Promo: tour 150 euro + 2 city card for free (de total value of 20 euro).
- Duration: about 4 hours
- What it includes: licensed guide + 2 free city card
- What does not include: monuments entrance.
- PROMO is valid for those who buy online by pay pall or by bank transfer (upon request by email: email@example.com
- 1 CITY CARD: valid for 72 hours (3 days), commercial value 10 euros
- WHAT INCLUDES 1 CITY CARD: reductions in museums, churches and historic buildings; discounts in restaurants and pizzerias; special prices for tourist attractions and services, free city tour with 2-hour audio guide; street food discount coupon, Complimentary map of the city of Palermo with timetables of churches and monuments and public bus list of the city of Palermo.
La dimora di Sant’Agata the apartment is a modern one bedroom apartment furnished with warm and fresh colors at the same time and enriched with typical Sicilian elements. It is located in the heart of Palermo, in the Albergheria district near one of the ancient city gates (Porta Sant’Agata) of the Norman era and the Arabic market of Ballarò, the “open heart” of Palermo, a crossroads of cultures, scents and flavors . A place where history does not need to be read on books but just walking and discovering noble palaces, seventeenth-century churches, characteristic streets and corners to discover the rich and exciting past and present of the city.
- Location: Via Chiappara al Carmine n. 24, Palermo.
- Nearby: The location is optimal for visiting the main places of interest in the city and, at the same time, a stone’s throw from the Central Station, the bus and subway terminus to and from Palermo’s Falcone Borsellino airport and buses to the city.
- Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a bright living room and kitchen
- “Le maioliche” double bedroom
- “Ciuri di Ficudinnia” bedroom with a single bed and a cot bed.
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Smart TV and free Wi-Fi.