“Come and discover the highest volcano in Europe, UNESCO heritage” Etna It is the highest active volcano in Europe, surrounded by an extraordinary landscape that extends for 59000 hectares with its woods, paths and unrepeatable views. It is a truly unique environment in the world. Nature itineraries wind within the reserve of the Etna Park up to an altitude of about 2000 meters. Tour day: Monday and Wednesday * Program Departure from Palermo with driver by car or minivan. Reaching the Silvestri craters and visiting with the help of the guide book. Time available for the excursion by cable car or jeep. Stop Etna: 3 hours Fee € 75.00 per person Includes: transfer by minivan, guide book, authorized driver; Does not include: cable car. * for days other than the one indicated, send us a request to info @ infopoint palermo.com Times are approximate according to general conditions such as: weather, traffic, etc.
Etna excursion from Palermo
La magia del Vulcano
La magia del Vulcano
Durata: 9 ore
Availability : da maggio ad ottobre
Partenza: dall'hotel/centro città
We will offer you a unique experience by transporting you to a world of smells, colors and flavors that only Sicily can give. A cooking lesson in the countryside not far from Palermo surrounded by greenery. The chef at “orto experince” is a young Sicilian chef who uses the excellence of the territory in his recipes using ingredients such as fish, meats, vegetables and vegetables of the highest quality. But above all, products from your own garden.
- What we will do:
- We will offer you a welcome drink based on local wine and hot bread made with Sicilian ancient wheat flour, to be tasted with organic oil produced by us and with a selection of typical cheeses paired with our artisan jams and olives.
- We will cook strictly handmade pasta giving you the opportunity to choose the seasoning according to your needs, with ingredients that we will collect with you in our garden, then with seasonal products.
- We will prepare the second dish together with the possibility of choosing the main ingredient for which I will recommend the most suitable recipe. We will conclude the menu with a typical Sicilian surprise dessert.
- Menù: appetizer typical local cheeses, organic jams, olives and bruchette with ancient Sicilian wheat bread and with local oil; first course: pasta busiate, or handmade macaroni with zucchini pesto and or Sicilian pesto; second course: chicken or pork flavored with citrus fruits.
- WHEN: From Monday to Thursday by reservation with at least 1 day’s notice
- DURATION: About 4 hours (from 10 to 14)
- MENU ‘: Complete with 4 courses, water and local wine
- MINIMUM 2 – MAXIMUM 12 PEOPLE
- COST: 85 euros per person
Sorry, this entry is only available in Italian. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.Escursione in Barca a Mondello e Addaura Palermo vista dal mare ha tutto un altro fascino, soprattutto il tratto di costa tra l’Addaura e Mondello, che vi consentirà di vedere lo splendido Golfo di Mondello, Monte Pellegrino ed il Charleston, splendida costruzione liberty sul Mare.
- Programma : Partendo dal porto turistico della Cala arriveremo alle scogliere dell’ Addaura dove faremo la prima sosta bagno e snorkeling, costeggeremo tutta la costa fino ad arrivare alla bianchissima spiaggia di Mondello. Durante la navigazione vi sarà offerto pane cunsato con bicchiere di vino.
- Costo promo giugno : 35 € p.p
- Giorni promo: sabato 20 , domenica 21 giugno ; sabato 27 , domenica 28 giugno
- Orari : 9.00 -13.30 / 14.30 – 19.00
- Punto di partenza : da PALERMO – porto turistico della Cala
- Soste bagno: Addaura, Mondello, Grotta Della Regina
- Il costo include include: Soste bagno e snorkeling, un bicchiere di vino, aperitivo, acqua, snorkeling, zona ombra, zona sole.