La dimora di Sant’Agata the apartment is a modern one bedroom apartment furnished with warm and fresh colors at the same time and enriched with typical Sicilian elements. It is located in the heart of Palermo, in the Albergheria district near one of the ancient city gates (Porta Sant’Agata) of the Norman era and the Arabic market of Ballarò, the “open heart” of Palermo, a crossroads of cultures, scents and flavors . A place where history does not need to be read on books but just walking and discovering noble palaces, seventeenth-century churches, characteristic streets and corners to discover the rich and exciting past and present of the city.
- Location: Via Chiappara al Carmine n. 24, Palermo.
- Nearby: The location is optimal for visiting the main places of interest in the city and, at the same time, a stone’s throw from the Central Station, the bus and subway terminus to and from Palermo’s Falcone Borsellino airport and buses to the city.
- Info: email@example.com
- a bright living room and kitchen
- “Le maioliche” double bedroom
- “Ciuri di Ficudinnia” bedroom with a single bed and a cot bed.
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Smart TV and free Wi-Fi.