Leaving the ancient port of the city, the Cala, we will reach the “sea front of Palermo”. Carried away by the gentle sailing of the sailboat, you will experience a unique and enchanting atmosphere. During the navigation you will be guided by a professional skipper and accompanied by a licensed tour guide who will tell you unique stories and anecdotes. Along the way, towards the Palermo coast, you will be told and rebuilt the history of ancient Palermo, known as “Panormos” by the Greeks. Already in its name, which means all port, one can perceive the strong and indissoluble bond of the city with the sea. And we remember that the Phoenicians arrived from the sea and founded it in the 7th century BC, and the travelers on the grand tour in the 18th century. During the route you can enjoy the spectacle of the Palermo coast in front of unique places such as Pellegrino, defined by Goethe as the most beautiful promontory in the world, or the liberty jewel of Villa Igea, a luxury hotel since the era of the beautiful Epoque, the Queen’s cave. , the caves of Addaura and the traps linked with the history of the Florio in Palermo.
- EXCURSION INCLUDES: excursion with skipper on a sailing boat (Beneteau First 36.7, 11 meters or Florence 39, 12 meters), TOURIST GUIDE ENABLED
- PARTICIPANTS: Minimum 2 people per boat / Maximum 6 people per boat
- DURATION: 3 hours (morning);
- GUIDE: Italian or English.
- MONTHS: the service is carried out subject to availability in the morning in the months of March, April, May, October; summer months June, July, August and September only at sunset; Other months on request.
- COSTS: 2 pax: 140 € p.p. / 3 pax: 100 € p.p / 4 pax: 75 € p.p / 5 pax: 60 € p.p / 6-7 pax 50 € p.p / 8 pax: 60 € p.p