TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TOURIST SERVICES OF SEECILY TOURISM SERVICES S.r.l.
Conditions tourist services :
Audio guide rental :
- security deposit of € 50.00 required per audio guide and a valid document
- in case of theft, loss or criminal damage € 100.00 per audio guide
Bike rental :
- a security deposit of € 50.00 per bike and valid document is required
- In case of theft or loss penalty € 120.00 for each rental bike (bike with penalty seat € 150.00)
- In the event of damage and / or breakage caused to the rented vehicle, the user must pay the damage caused which will be quantified by the lessor at the time of return of the vehicle.
- The rental does not make a recovery service of vehicles or people.
Luggage storage : customers are advised not to leave valuables or dangerous objects inside the luggage, the company declines all responsibility.
Excursions in Sicily or by boat: the duration of the excursion may vary depending on weather conditions, traffic or other causes not attributable to the company.
Booking and payment :
– The excursions of Seecily Tourism Services provide for a payment of a fee as a booking service (to be paid online or in store) and a balance next day excursion.
NB: THE BOOKING SERVICE IS NOT REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The customer can choose:
– to postpone the excursion if possible;
– replace it with another service among those currently available
– vouchers of equal value to the booking service purchased.
– In some cases the excursion can be paid in full online or in store. If in the latter case the customer cancels the excursion a penalty is applied, according to the scale indicated below:
Cancellation more than 7 calendar days before the start of the services: You will be charged a penalty of 5%.
Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services start: You will be charged a 20% penalty.
Cancellation within 3 calendar days from the start of the services: You will be charged a penalty of 80%.
Cancellation on the day of service or the next day: You will be charged a 100% penalty (no refund).
Variations itineraries – excursions :
Seecily Tourism Services srl reserves the right to vary the itineraries due to adverse weather conditions in order to guarantee the safety of its customers; In such cases, STS shall not refund any consideration.
Limitation of liability
Seecily Tourism Services s.r.l. assumes no responsibility for injuries, losses, damages, accidents, delays or inconveniences that may occur either by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure (wars, civil unrest, strikes, etc.) or by any cause beyond its control or in any case attributable to the customer.
Private Data Protection Act:
Seecily Tourism Services, complies with the obligations dictated by the Italian law on the protection of personal data of 2003 (Legislative Decree n.196/03, as amended).
In addition, Seecily Tourism Services understands the importance of keeping confidential all information provided by the traveler when using the websites.
The traveler can request the deletion of all or part of the information stored from the Seecily Tourism Services databases at any time by sending an e-mail to the address of email@example.com with a specific request for cancellation.
Seecily Tourism Services.